- New Moon Fire Cider - Taste, Make and Take
New Moon Fire Cider - Taste, Make and Take
Thursday, April 20th 6:30 pm – 8 pm (or so)
Willow Moon Candles
2209 Atco Ave., Atco, NJ 08004
Set your new moon intention to health and fun! We’ll be gathering together to talk Fire Cider! This intriguing tonic is packed with health benefits. It’s a handy concoction to have around for cold’s, flu’s – or adding great taste and health to drinks and dishes any time.
You’ll get to taste some traditional fire cider – the wonderful, healthful, zippy apple cider vinegar infusion. You’ll also get to see a pressing of a variation, learn about the different constituents in the tonic and their properties, the many ways to incorporate it into your diet, AND you’ll be making your own fire cider to take home with you!
- Learn a brief history of Fire Cider
- A Fire Cider tasting – or two
- Learn about the benefits and the purpose of various ingredient options used in Fire Cider
- Get handouts of Ingredient lists, their benefits, and various recipes the include this tonic
- Create a quart of your very own blend of Fire Cider to take home
Registration is required. The fee is $20.00. Seating is limited so grab your spot today.